New Tripoli Bank is ready to meet your business borrowing needs for vehicles, equipment, or other fixed assets needed to run your business!
- Flexible Repayment Terms - We tailor our loans to meet your borrowing needs.
- Minimal Paperwork - Quick and easy application process with a prompt response.
- We Stay With You - Your loan stays with us—we won't sell to other servicers or providers.
- Personalized Service - Dedicated lenders who will take the time to get to know you and your business.
- Competitive Rates - We offer low fixed rates with terms to help your business grow.
- Experienced Staff - Our lending team offers over 100 years of combined experience.
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Raceseng is a father-and-son company from Alburtis, PA, that manufactures high-end car parts for Japanese and European sports cars. Founder and owner Jarrett Seng came to us 14 years ago with a simple request: he was looking for funding to purchase four new machines that would help Raceseng expand their backyard business into a larger company with increased production and more employees.
Where other banks were skeptical, New Tripoli Bank saw the passion and dedication Jarrett had toward pursuing his dream and we were happy to finance their equipment purchase. The additional machines helped reduce the hours required of Jarrett and his father in order to manufacture their products. They soon moved the business to a bigger location and hired more employees to expand their operation.
Raceseng has been a customer of New Tripoli Bank for the past 14 years and in that time we've watched them grow from one racing family's dream to a premiere innovator and manufacturer of high-end automotive items. This is why we're willing to take risks where other banks won't – because we know people are always the best investment.
Click to hear Jarrett's story
Open Now- SWEEP Checking
Supercharged SWEEP Checking
Maximize your interest income by moving excess cash from your checking account into an interest bearing SWEEP account.
Learn MorePractical Payroll Processing
Practical Payroll Processing
The ACH Network is a highly reliable network of nationwide electronic funds that allows direct deposit of payroll, social security and government benefits.