You chose to bank with us for a reason, now we're giving you one more. A Visa® credit card with a great community behind it!
- Competitive Rates - No Annual Fee and a special Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.*
- Chip Card Security - Chip technology protects you from in-store fraud by creating a one-time use code for each chip transaction.
- Zero Fraud Liability - Your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0.
- Fraud Monitoring - You'll be notified via email or text alerts if suspicious activity occurs on your account.
- Travel Benefits - For protection while traveling, your card automatically provides you and your family with Travel Accident Insurance.†
- 24/7 Customer Service - Customer service representatives are located in the U.S. and are dedicated to providing you with personal service.
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 4.00% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 10.74% and 20.74%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 9.74% and 19.74%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 13.74% and 23.74%. Rates are accurate as of July 1, 2022 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
†Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.