You have the ability to control and monitor how your card is being used!
CardValet® lets you take control of your debit and credit cards by giving you the ability to define when, where and how your cards are used. Simply download the CardValet® app to your smartphone, then customize usage settings and alert preferences to manage your cards.
CardValet® can manage and track specific types of debit and credit card transactions – or quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity. You can customize your experience by choosing from a variety of options.
Card On/Off Setting
- When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with usage control settings.
- When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is subsequently turned back "on." This control can be used to control spending, disable a lost or stolen card, or prevent fraudulent activity in the case of a data breach.
- Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed defined thresholds.
- Transactions can be controlled and monitored for specific merchant categories such as gas stations, department stores, restaurants entertainment, travel, and groceries.
- The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location (using your phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined.
- The My Region control uses city, state, country or zip code on an expandable interactive map; transactions requested by merchants outside of a specific region can be declined.
Alerts can be set up to keep you informed of specific types of debit and credit card transactions. CardValet® can send an alert when a card is used or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined – and additional customizable alert options are available. The alert is sent in real time, immediately after the transaction has taken place or has been declined.
CardValet® also lets you conduct card-related mobile transactions wherever you are, any time of the day. Supported transactions include:
- Real-time balance inquiries
- Locating ATMs