Apple Pay & Google Pay
Make accessing your money fast and convenient.
New Tripoli Bank customers can now link their debit card to their Apple Pay and Google Pay accounts, allowing consumers to utilize contactless payment methods when paying for goods and services. Once you have your card linked with your mobile payment app, you will be able to use funds from your New Tripoli Bank account at stores and online retailers that offer Apple Pay and Google Pay, without having to enter debit card information.
How to Set Up Apple Pay
Every iOS device comes with Apple Pay already installed. This includes iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, and iPad.
- Open the Wallet app on your iOS device.
- Tap the + symbol in the upper-right corner of the app.
- Hold your device over your card until the debit card lines up with the frame and your device will automatically scan your card.
- You may need to contact our IT department to finish the onboarding process.
How to Set up Google Pay
Google Pay is available for use on both Android and iOS devices. To use Google Pay on iOS, you must first download the app from the App Store. Google Pay comes preinstalled on all modern Android devices. To set up the Google Pay app:
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- When you’re asked to, add your New Tripoli Bank debit card.
- Google Pay will require you to set up a screen lock if you haven't already. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retinae scanning screen locks. It won’t work with facial recognition or screen locks like Smart Unlock or Knock to Unlock.
- If you want to make Google Pay your default payment app, you will need to do so in your phone's Settings.