Home Equity Line of Credit
The flexibility to borrow, repay, and re-borrow as needed with New Tripoli Bank.
- 24-month low introductory rate
- Interest rate varies and is equal to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate
- Minimum monthly payment is the greater of $100.00 or 1/180th of the outstanding balance as of the last day of the billing cycle, plus accrued finance charges
- Balloon payment will result at maturity
- No application fee
- No annual fee
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of your home
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
Effective Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
|Maximum Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)*||24 Month Introductory Rate**|
|Minimum monthly payment is the greater of $100 or 1/180th of the outstanding balance plus finance charges. A balloon payment will result at maturity.|
*The above Annual Percentage Rate for our Home Equity Line of Credit is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime. The rate may change monthly after the initial 24 month introduction rate listed above. The maximum APR is 18% and the minimum APR is 4.00% after the 24 month introductory rate. Closing costs will range between $300.00 - $800.00. Property insurance will be required.
** You are not eligible for the introductory rate offer if you currently have a New Tripoli Bank Home Equity Line of Credit that was part of a previous introductory rate promotion, unless you increase your Home Equity Line of Credit by $10,000 or more. An increase to your Home Equity Line is a new loan and all fees will apply.
*** Home Equity Line of Credit rates are given to borrowers with automatic payment withdrawal (discount of 0.25%) from their New Tripoli Bank checking or savings account as applicable. Removal of automatic payment withdrawal will increase the rate by 0.25%.