Open an Account
You can open a New Tripoli Bank account wherever you are at a time that's convenient for you. Our virtual account applications make creating a new deposit account quick, easy, and most importantly secure!
Here is what you'll need to get started:
- Your address
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Government-issued identification (driver's license, state ID, or passport)
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- If funding your new accounts by electronic transfer from another financial institution, you'll need the routing number and your account number with that institution
- If you are opening a joint account, the second person must also be able to enter and validate their personal information
Make sure you are in a private environment before starting an online application! Avoid starting an application in a shared environment where someone may be watching you enter personal information.
For more information or answers to any questions, use our Contact Form or call us at (888) 298-8821.