Online Banking made easy!
Online Banking Features
- Check account balances
- Review transaction activity on a real-time basis
- View pending direct deposits, debit card transactions, and automated payments
- View paid check images
- Transfer funds between accounts, transfer to another NTB customer account, person-to-person transfers, and bank-to-bank transfers
- Schedule future and recurring transfers
- Stop payments
- Open new accounts
- Budgeting tools
- Activate or de-activate your debit card
- Send and view secure messages to and from New Tripoli Bank
- Export to Quick or Quick Books (both web and direct connect)
- Set up real-time alerts
- View, print, and save up to 12 months of bank statements with eStatements
Online Banking Security
The security of online banking is of the utmost importance. When you sign up for online banking with New Tripoli Bank, you will be asked to create a personalized User ID (a User ID and password are required to access online banking). When you are successfully enrolled, you will be asked to set up security questions. Additionally, your account numbers will never be fully displayed and you can create an account nickname for all of your accounts.
eStatements are simply your account statements in electronic format. This allows you to see your statements online rather than receiving them through postal mail. They contain the same information as your paper statements. eStatements are fast. There is no waiting for your statement in the mail and eStatements are available within 24 hours from your statement date. You will receive an email alerting you when your bank statement is available to view online. eStatements are produced in PDF format and can easily be printed and saved to your hard drive for easy, anytime retrieval. Files in PDF format can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free of charge at www.adobe.com.
If you already have a New Tripoli Bank account, you can open new bank accounts 100% online or on your mobile device. Here is a short instructional video on how to use iOpen: