New Tripoli Bank Branch Lobbies Re-Opening!
March 4, 2021
We understand how difficult this past year has been for our customers and community dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. New Tripoli Bank is pleased to announce starting Monday, March 8th, 2021, we will be re-opening our lobbies to the general public. We will continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC and health experts to ensure our branch offices are safe for in-person banking while continuing to offer our drive-up, ATM, online, and mobile banking tools for those of you who choose to use contactless methods.
When visiting a New Tripoli Bank branch office, we ask that everyone follow these safety precautions to mitigate the risk to visitors as well as bank employees:
- All visitors and employees must wear masks at all times when in contact with one another.
- Free sanitizing stations will be available at lobby entrances.
- Desks, workstations, and other surfaces will be sanitized.
- Plexiglass shields will be at every desk and teller window for added safety.
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced with 6-foot markers in place and lobby furniture spread out to maintain distancing.
- You may be asked to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
If you'd rather opt for contactless methods of banking, we have multiple ways for you to access your funds:
- Drive-up banking
- ATM service
- Online banking tools
- Mobile banking app
It is our goal at New Tripoli Bank to let you experience community banking the way it fits best for you. Whether you continue to use our contactless banking services or stop by our branch offices, we thank you for your patience and understanding over the last year as we all work to ensure the health and safety of our community.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon!