Branch Offices Re-Opening June 26th, 2020
June 23, 2020
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, New Tripoli Bank has taken steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers by providing community banking. We are VERY excited that starting this Friday, June 26th, New Tripoli Bank is fully re-opening our branch lobbies to the general public. We have been working over the past several weeks to make sure that CDC procedures are in place to ensure your good health when you do visit our branch offices.
You'll notice a few changes in our lobbies upon reopening:
- Protective plexiglass shields have been installed at teller stations. Employees will be wearing facemasks and we require all customers to wear them as well. For security, if you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to temporarily remove it if we cannot immediately identify you.
- Please use the touchless hand sanitizing station when you enter our lobby.
- All work areas, door handles, desks, teller stations, drive-up canisters are cleaned at regular intervals during the day.
- Please continue the 6-foot social distancing rule. There are decal stickers on the floor to assist you. If lobbies become crowded and social distancing cannot be met, a staff member may ask you to wait outside until others complete their transactions.
- Please, for the safety of our employees and customer, do not visit the bank if you do not feel well.
We encourage customers to continue to use online, mobile, telephone, ATM and drive-up banking options whenever possible while we continue to all do our part to reduce the spread of the virus.
We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces again and we are grateful to be able to resume our normal schedule to serve you. We missed you and look forward to your return. Stay safe and welcome back!