Convenient Payment Options
We offer a variety of payments options in order to save time and money in making your mortgage payments.
- Our automatic payment plan is easy and convenient. Your payment is automatically deducted from your New Tripoli Bank checking account. You never need to worry about late payments again.
- We offer a biweekly payment option. Your loan payment becomes due every 14 days and will reduce the term of your loan dramatically. The biweekly payment is approximately one half of the monthly payment and must be paid through automatic payment from a New Tripoli Bank checking or savings account. There are 26 biweekly payments due annually which reduces the term of the loan. A 30 year biweekly loan will pay off in approximately 23 years.
- You may also make your payments using Online Banking and Telephone Banking.
Mortgage Loan Application Checklist
When you are ready to apply for a mortgage, give us a call or complete our mortgage loan application. We suggest you have the following information available to expedite the application process:
- Two years of W-2's and one month of current pay stubs.
- Self-employed individuals should bring copies of their tax returns for the past two years, previous two years of business tax returns and a year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- The financial institution's address, account numbers and balances of any deposit or loan accounts you may have. Also, include the original loan amount, payments remaining and the monthly payment amount.
- Copies of your three most recent bank statements.
- If you are purchasing a new home, bring the signed agreement of sale, verification of down payment funds, and the name, address, and phone number of your realtor or attorney.
- If you are refinancing, bring the legal description of your property which can be found on your deed, a copy of your previous title insurance policy, and a copy of your homeowner's insurance policy.
- If you are building a new home, bring the plans and specifications, the builder's name, address, telephone number, and a copy of the Construction Agreement.