If you’ve visited our website, you may have noticed some changes. New Tripoli Bank is always looking to improve our customers’ website experience and make banking easier for you. To that end, we are tweaking our site so you can quickly find the product or service you’re looking for.
Over the next few weeks, you will see various changes to the layout and navigation of the website. We will put out announcements on our Facebook (like us here) and our Twitter (follow us here) whenever these changes go live. Here are some of the planned changes as we move forward:
- You may have already noticed the change to the page header. Customers can now access deposit rates, loan rates, locations, and contact information from any page on the website!
- Likewise, we merged the log-in for our personal and online banking so that you click on a single link for all online banking. All of the features in our online banking remain unchanged.
- As you scroll down the front page of our website you will now see links to our mobile banking, free checking, and commercial loan products.
- We’re reducing the number of categories at the top of the page to minimize the number of clicks to get to our products. After the change, at the top of the page you will find Personal, Business, Wealth Management, News & Community, Customer Resources, and About. Loans will be located under Personal and Business. Bank addresses and contact information will be moved to the About section, while Security, Calculators, and Forms will be found on the new Customer Resources page.
- For our business customers: we are creating a new Commercial Services page under the Business category. This will include most of the products on the current “Additional Services” page as well as our remote deposit capture, business credit card, merchant credit card processing, and payroll services.
- There will be a community news calendar in our News & Community section, which will also contain press releases and announcements (like this one) to keep our customers informed about upcoming events or changes at New Tripoli Bank. We invite our customers to suggest events they are hosting and would like us to share with others in our community news calendar.
As always, New Tripoli Bank wants to provide the best possible banking experience for our customers. We welcome your feedback as we work to make banking better for our customers.