2020 Emmaus Business Scavenger Hunt
Community matters and we are lucky to have you as a part of ours!
August 1, 2020
Emmaus Borough, 28 S. 4th Street, Emmaus, PA 18049
Join Emmaus Main Street Partners in support of local businesses after the COVID-19 shutdown by participating in a scavenger hunt during the entire month of August. Complete tasks, win prizes of cash, gift cards, and more!
*Map will be uploaded by Friday July 31, 2020
- Each "treasure hunter" will be expected to complete at least ½ the tasks on the Treasure Map for the Emmaus Business Scavenger Hunt to be eligible to win prizes
- Once eligible, participants can receive extra entries for the grand prize by:
- Completing two additional tasks (for every two tasks you complete in addition to ½ the treasure map, they will receive one extra entry)
- Celebrate your mother for Honorary Mother's Day on Sunday August 16, purchase a gift card from an Emmaus Borough business or take mom out for a "day on the town" to celebrate (grab a drink at one of the local breweries, a quick lunch at a restaurant, etc.) – earn two extra entries for this task!
- Get an additional bonus entry for each business in which you take your picture at the store and post to social media, including tags of the business and Emmaus Main Street Partners and use #Emmaus2020ScavengerHunt on Facebook
- There will be one grand cash prize of $100 and three to five smaller prizes
- Open for individuals AND teams to participate! (A winning team will split the prize)
- This scavenger hunt will run the entire month of August (August 1 – 31); treasure maps must be turned in to AshleyL at LehighValleyChamber dot org or 191 Main St., Ste 205, Emmaus, PA by Monday September 7, 2020 at 12pm.
- Treasure maps will be available for free online to download and at participating businesses
***An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending a Chamber event or meeting, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce including partnerships; the event venue; or other parties such as caterer or production company; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.