New Tripoli Bank is seeking a FULL-TIME UNIVERSAL BANKER, with management experience preferred. Excellent benefits package.
Responsible for working as an active member of the branch office team and providing support related to the day-to-day branch operational activities and financial services of New Tripoli Bank. A successful candidate will coordinate work within the office as well as with other departments, reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor, responding to inquiries or request for information and assisting the immediate supervisor with administrative tasks to support bank operations.
- Providing Teller duties to ensure accurate operation of a teller window while providing a full range of transactional services. These duties include but are not limited to: accepting deposits of various account types; cashing checks within the approved authority and operating policy; accepting loan payments, safe deposits box rent, and utility payments; discussing and accepting credit applications
- Perform all CSR related duties on a regular basis by providing a range of customer services at the bank, including, but not limited to: opening and maintaining new accounts; explaining available products and services; gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts; safe deposit vault services; accepting wire transaction requests.
- Processing accurate and timely documentation necessary for the opening, maintaining and closing of each product.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all Bank products and services in order to ascertain and meet all the financial needs of the customer. • Exemplify the highest level of customer service with the ability to ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship.
- Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities with customers; actively referring customers to appropriate customer service personnel as warranted.
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly reports for accuracy and follow-up.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, ETC.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in bank customer service or bank operations position is required
- Must practice confidentiality at all times
To submit your resume go to: https://easyapply.co/job/universal-banker-full-time-1
New Tripoli Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.