Jump to posting:
New Tripoli Bank is seeking a FULL-TIME BANK TELLER, with the availability to work some Saturday mornings. Excellent benefits package.
Performs a variety of duties to support the paying and receiving function of the community bank office of which the following are illustrative:
- Accepts deposits of various account types.
- Cashes checks within the approved authority and operating policy.
- Sells Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Certified Checks, etc.
- Accepts loan payments, safe deposit box rent, utility payments and other related payments.
- Processes night deposits and mail deposits.
- Greets and serves customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities with customers; actively refers customers to appropriate customer service personnel.
- Maintains an approved level of cash; turns in excess and mutilated cash and checks for counterfeit bills.
- Prepares daily settlement and proof of cash transactions; balances cash drawer accurately and efficiently on a daily basis (Branch Capture).
- Prepares daily work for delivery to the operations area.
- Processes general ledger accounts related to the paying and receiving function, e.g., Utilities, Coin, inter-bank accounts, etc.
- Prepares reports relating to the function, e.g., currency transaction, BSA reports, etc.
- Coin counting service for customers. Cross-sells other deposit, loan and internet banking products to customers when appropriate.
- Daily review of obituaries so that accounts can be frozen.
- Settle ATM on a daily basis and process ATM transactions.
- Balance cashier's check account
- Annual safe deposit box inventory and delinquent account follow-up.
To apply, please submit your resume to https://easyapply.co/job/bank-teller-36
New Tripoli Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.