BANK SECURITY OFFICER - Full-time
The Security Officer reports to the CEO of the Bank and is responsible for planning, managing and maintaining the Bank’s Security Program and procedures including: branch security, branch audits, fraud investigations and litigation; operational procedures and associated policies; and, other related compliance requirements. This person is responsible for coordinating, responding and resolving all fraud related matters on a day-to-day basis and serves as the primary point of contact for staff and law enforcement.
- Act as Security Officer for the Bank.
- Perform periodic reviews to ensure compliance with security and fraud requirements.
- Maintain policies and procedures relevant to security and fraud prevention, investigation, remediation and surveillance.
- Monitor and manage the installation, operation, and maintenance of security equipment and devices, including video surveillance.
- Prepare and maintain quality regulatory and management reports including annual reports to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure various security logs are maintained including vendor visits.
- Develop, promote and manage a comprehensive Security and Fraud Training Program.
- Provide guidance to staff and management on security and fraud related matters as they arise.
- Stay abreast of evolving security and fraud prevention initiatives/requirements and trends including preventive tools and techniques; execute fraud risk assessments.
- Monitor and evaluate operational activities throughout the company for theft and misappropriation.
- Manage fraud cases and remediation plans.
- Manage reported suspicions of Elder Abuse and Workplace Violence.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders across the organization in the investigation, handling and reporting of fraud situations and suspicions as required to successfully manage and resolve identified issues.
- Collaborate with financial institutions and other outside organizations as needed to complete and resolve investigations.
- Participate in all incident response meetings, incorporating ID Theft, Red Flags and Bank security issues.
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
- High School diploma or Associates Degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years Security Experience.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Detail oriented and very well organized.
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge and proficiency with data analysis and software.
- An understanding of the Medallion Stamp Program is preferred.
Data Operations Representative- FULL TIME
The Data Operations Representative performs a variety of duties to support the data operations/IT department of the bank. Ideally, the role requires an understanding of banking, transaction processing, account records, debit cards, online banking.
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Conducts review of teller transactions and ACH files to ensure accuracy and correct input.
- Handles internal/external telephone calls.
- Balances and approves transmissions for remote deposit capture.
- Works with Fed Line adjustment and wire transfers.
- Enrolls customer in on-line banking.
- Support IT Department in event of debit card breaches (identity theft)
- Unlocks and resets passwords for various bank systems
- Process returned items
- Support overdraft privilege program
- Supports customer payroll service downloads and uploads into Fedline
- Daily review of bank risk management report
- Prior banking experience preferred
- High School Diploma
- Proficient PC/typing skills
- Occasionally must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Frequently sits
- Customer Service experience
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, with occasional Saturday morning hours.
Social Media and Marketing Specialist
Seeking individual with background managing successful social media campaigns across multiple markets for a $500 million community bank. Will also support in-house marketing and advertising efforts. The ideal candidate is results oriented with a sense of personal accountability. Position reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Content development and updates to social media channels
- Utilize in-house social media platform which coordinates all social media submission approvals.
- Daily monitoring of social media channels
- Prepares updates on social media activities and reporting/analytics
- Execute social contests/promotions to generate higher engagement.
- Knowledge of paid digital marketing campaigns
- Support marketing campaigns, development of bank customer brochures, and bank advertising across all media channels.
- Coordinate marketing updates to bank website and online banking platform.
- Serve as liaison between Marketing Manager and outside advertising firms.
- Develop press releases, monthly statement ads, and employee newsletter.
- Maintain community events calendar on website
- Measure and report on performance of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with all bank departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent required
- 2 year social media, digital marketing and advertising experience.
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms like: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, and Instagram
- Knowledge of web design preferred
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Must have positive attitude and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design best practices, principles and software preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
This position offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary!
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
New Tripoli Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
Resumes will be kept on file for one year.
New Tripoli Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.