When you become a New Tripoli Bank customer, you are automatically eligible for a number of convenient services:
ACH Debits & Credits
- The ACH Network is a highly reliable nationwide electronic funds transfer system which allows:
- Direct deposit of payroll, Social Security and government benefits, and tax refunds
- Direct payment of consumer bills such as mortgages, loans, utility bills, and insurance premiums
- Business-to-business payments
- Federal, state, and local tax payments
Deposit, withdraw, or transfer funds from your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a New Tripoli Bank ATM card. There is no charge for using an ATM owned by New Tripoli Bank (click here for our ATM locations). New Tripoli Bank reimburses foreign surcharges up to $7.00 per month.
An easy way to avoid late payments on your loans! New Tripoli Bank can automatically deduct your loan payment from your New Tripoli Bank deposit account. You can also have us automatically transfer funds from your deposit accounts into other accounts in order to save for vacation, taxes, or the holidays.
No need to wrap that jar of loose change—let us do it for you! Coin counting is free for New Tripoli Bank customers.
Have your paycheck or social security checks deposited (for free!) directly into your New Tripoli Bank account.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
The secure way to pay your federal taxes. EFTPS is a service provided free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that enables individual taxpayers to make all their federal tax payments electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payments can be scheduled up to 365 days in advance. Click here to get started.
MasterCard® Check Card
Use your MasterCard® Check Card wherever MasterCard is accepted. Your check card can also be used worldwide for ATM access, with a foreign surcharge reimbursement up to $7.00 per month. There are no monthly fees associated with our MasterCard Check Card.
To add additional security to your MasterCard® Check Card, enroll your card in MasterCard SecureCode. Visit MasterCard SecureCode™ to sign up now!
My Mobile Money
You have the ability to control and monitor how your card is being used! The My Mobile Money app allows you to manage the types of transactions your card can conduct.
- Lose your card? You can now turn your card off until you find it.
- Protect your account from fraud by activating fraud alerts.
- Set spending limits
- Set notifications for all transactions, spending limits, merchant types, and locations!
Click here for a reference guide on how to get started!
My Travel Wallet
Multi-currency Cash Passport ™ Prepaid MasterCard: a chip and PIN protected, prepaid travel money card that can hold multiple major international currencies are ideal for international travelers.
- Use at ATMs, Merchants, and Online
- Accepted anywhere Debit MasterCard and Maestro® acceptance marks are displayed
- Reloadable using the same link where purchased
- Replaceable in as little as 24 hours if lost, stolen, or damaged
Along with ordering a prepaid card, you can also purchase foreign currency to use for transportation, souvenirs, and street vendors.
Click here for access to My Travel Wallet.
This free service is a safe, convenient means of protecting your deposits after regular bank business hours.
Overdraft protection and overdraft privilege add value to your checking account:
- Overdraft Protection: Overdraft transfers are free and can be made from a savings, money market, or line of credit account. The number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account is limited to six per month.
- Overdraft Privilege: Overdraft privilege involves New Tripoli Bank considering, without obligation on our part, payment of reasonable overdrafts up to an assigned overdraft privilege limit. The overdraft privilege service applies to a variety of transactions, including checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, automatic bill payments, ATM and one-time debit card (Point-of-Sale) transactions; however, we will not include ATM and one-time debit card transactions within our ODP service without first receiving your affirmative consent to do so. Our customary fees for overdrafts will be added to outstanding overdrafts you may have and will be applied against your overdraft privilege limit. If you have signed an authorization for overdraft protection from a linked account, we will initiate the transfer before we access your overdraft privilege limit. Click here for more information. Click here for affirmative consent form. Click here for opt out form.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available in a variety of sizes to meet your needs. The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured by us or by any federal insurance program.
New Tripoli Bank is a member of the Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program, which promotes the prompt, accurate, and safe transfer of securities. This is a free service offered to New Tripoli Bank customers.
Dial-A-Bank gives you access to complete account information and lets you make convenient transfers and payments with the touch of a button—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no cost for using Dial-A-Bank and no limit to the number of calls you can make. There is no application to complete—simply call 800-396-6137.
Visa® Credit Card
Our existing credit card holders can access their account information anytime at MyCardStatement.com. Check balances, view transactions, or make payments safely and securely over the internet.
With the ScoreCard Visa® Platinum Card, your everyday purchases can earn more. Visit ScoreCardRewards.com to see what you can earn!
When you need to send money fast, New Tripoli Bank can transmit funds to a receiving bank anywhere in the U.S. in minutes. International wires are also available. For more information, contact us.