Celebrating 25 years this year, Christkindlmarkt is a one-of-a-kind family event that brings the spirit of Bethlehem alive with the season. Twice recognized as one of the best holiday markets in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure, this heart-warming holiday event features:
- Aisles of handmade works by more than 150 of the nation’s finest artisans.
- The ring-ting-tingling sounds of live Christmas music and jolly, old St. Nick’s hearty laughter.
- Ice carving and glassblowing demonstrations, including the popular Hot Glass Experience: Glass Ornament sessions.
- Käthe Wohlfarht, offering handmade ornaments, nutcrackers and collectibles from Germany.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas, Dec. 2, 9 and 16 at 9 AM (additional ticket required).
Christkindlmarkt’s 25th season begins on Friday, November 17th and runs weekends until December 23rd!