When you become a New Tripoli Bank customer, you are automatically eligible for a number of convenient services. Most of these services are offered free of charge!
ACH Debits & Credits
The ACH Network is a highly reliable nationwide electronic funds transfer system which allows:
- Free direct deposit of payroll, Social Security and government benefits, and tax refunds
- Direct payment of consumer bills such as mortgages, loans, utility bills, and insurance premiums
- Free business-to-business payments
- Free e-checks
- Free federal, state, and local tax payments
An easy way to avoid late payments on your loans! New Tripoli Bank can automatically deduct your loan payment from your New Tripoli Bank deposit account. You can also have us automatically transfer money from your deposit accounts into other accounts in order to better manage your funds.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
Save time and money by paying all your federal business taxes online or over the phone with the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). EFTPS is a free service that allows business taxpayers to make all federal tax payments electronically, including employment, income, estimated, and excise taxes. Paying your taxes with EFTPS is easy, secure, and free! Click here to get started.
MasterCard® Business Check Card
Use your MasterCard® Check Card wherever MasterCard is accepted. Your check card can also be used worldwide for ATM access, with a foreign surcharge reimbursement up to $7.00 per month. There are no monthly fees associated with our MasterCard Check Card.
To add additional security to your MasterCard® Check Card, enroll your card in MasterCard SecureCode. Visit MasterCard SecureCode™ to sign up now!
Merchant Processing Services
Call 610-298-8811 for more information.
This free service is a safe, convenient means of protecting your deposits after regular bank business hours.
Overdraft protection and overdraft privilege add value to your checking account:
- Overdraft Protection: Overdraft transfers are free and can be made from a savings, Money Market, or line of credit account. The number of transfers that may be made from a savings or Money Market account is limited to six per month.
- Overdraft Privilege: Overdraft privilege involves New Tripoli Bank considering, without obligation on our part, payment of reasonable overdrafts up to an assigned overdraft privilege limit, rather than automatically returning unpaid all insufficient funds items that you may have. Our customary fees for overdrafts will be added to outstanding overdrafts you may have and will be applied against your overdraft privilege limit. If you have signed an authorization for overdraft protection from a linked account, we will initiate the transfer before we access your overdraft privilege limit. Click here for more information.
Available free of charge to business customers. Call 610-298-8811 for more information.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available in a variety of sizes to meet your needs. The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured by us or by any federal insurance program.
New Tripoli Bank is a member of the Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program, which promotes the prompt, accurate, and safe transfer of securities. This is a free service offered to New Tripoli Bank customers.
Dial-A-Bank gives you access to complete account information and lets you make convenient transfers and payments with the touch of a button—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no cost for using Dial-A-Bank and no limit to the number of calls you can make. There is no application to complete—simply call 800-396-6137.
When you need to send money fast, New Tripoli Bank can transmit funds to a receiving bank anywhere in the U.S. in minutes. International wires are also available. For more information, contact us.